2014 Alliance Northwest | March 13, 2014
Sleep Country Showplex
Puyallup Fair & Events Center
110 – 9th Ave SW Puyallup, WA 98372
What is Alliance Northwest?
The 2014 Alliance Northwest Conference is the largest business-to-government conference in the Pacific Northwest. This event features keynote speakers, high quality workshops, and matchmaking sessions with government agencies and prime contractors.
Who Should Attend?
• Businesses interested in selling to the government and prime contractors
• Prime contractors and government buyers seeking to outreach small and diverse businesses.
How Much Does it Cost?
• Early bird registration for attendee is $75 (register by January 31).
• Regular registration is $100 until March 10, then $125 at the door.
• Exhibitor Booths are $425 and includes two all access passes, $50 for each additional attendee
•All attendees are able to attend high quality workshops, keynote presentation, tour the exhibit hall, enjoy breakfast and lunch, and sign up for match-making at no additional cost. Space in match-making is limited and is based on first-come, first-serve basis.
Questions? Please contact us:
Alliance NW Conference is coordinated by the Thurston Economic Development Council, in partnership with Washington Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), federal agencies and prime contractors to provide businesses opportunities to connect with government buyers and prime contractors. Alliance is the largest conference in the Pacific Northwest featuring a tradeshow, quality workshops on government contracting, keynote speakers, match-making and more. If you have questions, please call (360) 754-6320.